Saturday, September 16, 2006

I'm a big kid now

Guess what, I am officially 4 months old! Here's a summary of what I have achieved so far:
- sucking on my thumb is fun
- tummy time is no longer scary
- 7 and 1/2 oz each feeding ( mom and dad is so prond of me for being such a strong boy)
- have been sleeping through the night for a month( I don't mean 5 or 6 hour long at a time, but 9pm to next morning 6 or 7 stretch kind of sleep)
- turning one direction with a little help from my family


News Buzz:
Ford the 2nd largest auto company is to cut 10,000 white collar jobs (ouch)
E.Coli linked to natural selection food in 20 states. result, can't eat bagged spinach for a while...

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric JiaCheng Shi said...

7 and 1/2 oz each feeding ?!!!

11:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home