Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My First Halloween


Hey, I've been doing fun things lately.

First, there was a Sunday Brunch, out at a nice Restaurant with a nice high chair for little ones like me. I sat through the whole time! ( ok, I got a little bit impatient towards the end, but mom brought a banana for me which really helped! ) And then, there was a stroll in the botanical Garden. Not much flowers left at this time of the year, but the landscape was beautiful!

Now, today, my first Halloween ever! I was a tiger, everyboby who saw me thought I looked cute. (But I am a boy, I don't want to be called cute, but more like "Mmm, he is very macho..." well, maybe later...) the whole family went Trick-o-Treating in the mall, my parents got lots of candies by pushing me around in the stroller. I wonder what's going to happen to all the candies they got...Dad was too busy taking pictures...

Life is good...

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric JiaCheng Shi said...

Cool!

11:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home