Wednesday, August 15, 2007

15 Months Old Today!

Can you believe it ? Time sure has been flying by so quickly! So much has happened in my family lately, which kept my parents very busy, and is also why I have not been very good about updating my blog. The biggest news is that grandpa passed away on 7/23(not sure exactly what that means yet, but mom told me that he had gone to a beautiful and far away place called heaven and we will all meet there someday). I have only met him once while he was still in the hospital. He seemed very nice and gentle, I only wish I could have gotten to know him better.

Anyway, here are some of my favorite things/toys:

Balls - I just love to kick and play, I've done soccer ball, basket ball, golf ball... endless fun for me!

Woodblock - It's fun to be able to stack them!

Lights - I especially love them on the ceiling and in the car!

last but not the least,

FOOD - oh my god, just bring them on, I love fruits and veggies of all sorts, chicken, beef, bean curd, I even like the Chinese veggie called Fungus(Mu4 er3). Dad thought that was weird for a 1 year old to like that. But what can i say, I just love it. Mmmmm...

Alright, enough babbling for now, more later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home