Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Boxing Series (3 of 6)

Did you see Muhammad Ali or Bruce Lee? Hmmm....may be both?

P.S. a note to myself - I've just had my 2 month checkup today, and let's just say it's anything but pleasant. Had 3 immunization shots, who knows what they all are, but the Doc said they were all necessary. I'll take his word for it. Oh, they also told me that my length ( can't call it height until I can walk) is at 24 and a quarter inches (90%) and ask for my weight, it is 15 and half pounds ( off the chart). Maybe I'll suggest the South Beach diet to my parents (since the Adkins is out) , maybe that'll help.
Hey, you want to know what does the Cherry flavored Tylenol taste like? Try the infant concentrated drops, it's not too bad, I've been taking it every 4 hours since 1:00pm today (to ease the pain from the shots, ouch!!) .

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric JiaCheng Shi said...

Tommy,did you have a fever after the immunization? Is it better to take medcine or just let ourselves to survive the reaction of immunization? My temperature was a little bit higher at that time, but mom continued to use the cool towel on my forehead to lower my temperature.They almost gave up the natural method and let me eat tempra,they gave me a lukewarm bath,finally my teperature was down, so I did not try that taste drop.I am not sure which way is better, but I think if the temperature is very high, it is necessary to eat the drops immediately.

3:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home